[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Jun 8 22:15:17 EDT 2010

At 08:32 PM 6/8/2010, you wrote:
>Roger Taylor wrote:
>
>>This is the third guy who's asked me Can I Help you during the same
>>phone call and I've repeated my password 3 times.  Can somebody there help me?
>
>Welcome to the 21st century. You're lucky that you even got to speak
>with a human, despite the fact that it was the wrong one. I've been
>trapped in automated phone systems that do not offer me the option I
>require, and do not allow me to speak to a real human. And ever
>tried ringing an actual branch office? Next to impossible.
>
>Regards,
>
>--
>|              Mark McDougall                | "Electrical Engineers do it

This is nothing new to me, Mark.  Having a site attacked and being a
rookie really aren't the same thing.  I think it's mainly related to
having an excellent google rating.  All I can do is keep the guard
up.  I wish they would invent a tool one day that could let us see
exactly where the rat is sitting who is trying to hack a site.  Maybe
trace his IP right to his chair without error.  Of course that would
be something for the leftists to vote in one day, just one more
freedom taken away, but one more rat exterminated.

--
~ Roger Taylor