[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:47:52 EDT 2010

FWIW, I have several servers in two different colocation/hosting
facilities.  I've found that both provide excellent service, with
helpful and knowledgeable staff available 24/7.  They're always happy
to take a look at one of my machines or install hardware I've shipped
to them, etc.  Once a guy even stayed several hours past his shift to
personally meet and work with an HP tech that was dispatched to their
site on my behalf.  I won't mention names since you've made it clear
you don't want to switch, but it's worth knowing that there are still
some hosting services that provide very good support.  If anyone wants
to know the companies, email me off list.