[Coco] MM/1 specs...

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Fri Jun 4 14:16:45 EDT 2010

On Jun 3, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Allen Huffman wrote:

> I received an e-mail recently from someone in ... the
> Netherlands? ... asking if I knew much about the MM/1. They are
> trying to port K-Windows over to different hardware!
>
> "
> I am a huge 68k fan and build my own boards (68000/68020/68030).
> They run all OS9 or homedeveloped software (including DSP). I would
> like to get a windows variant running on my 68000 + straight thru
> video board (512*256*256grey) and I am trying to patch K-Windows
> for it. But there is hardly any info on the net about the MM/1
> related to hardware and memorymap (various adresses in the range
> 9ffc40, 9ffce0 etcetc). Can you help me with some background info,
> schematics, memory-map or even a devicelist in the MM/1 the give me
> a clue? Really hope you can help me,
>  "

Allen,

There should be info up on the maltedmedia ftp site.  Also MM1 files
are located on the os9projects.com website in the ' 3rd party manuals
section' under MM1. The User Manual, Tech Manual and various
schematics, board pics, etc. should be in there. If stuff about the
TC70 would help, there is a TC70 directory in the '3rd party manual
section' as well. Hope this is helpful.

Dean