[Coco] What happened to the list?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Jun 3 23:56:30 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 11:06:45PM -0400, Robert Gault wrote:
> Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
> >A challenge!
> >
> >Robert Gault is the Disk EDTASM king and sells an excellent patch.  I don't use it, but I have in the past, and it's definitely top choice for doing assembly work directly on a CoCo in the BASIC environment.
> >--
> >Boisy G. Pitre
>
> Thanks for the plug!
>
> If anyone is interested, you can review the specs for EDTASM6309 at
> http://aaronwolfe.com/robert.gault/Coco/CoCo_main.htm
> Just go to the Software I Sell link and see what Disk EDTASM can be
> made to do. You will need to own the original Tandy package as my
> patch is used to convert it. That avoids any copyright problems.

I've been trying to talk myself into getting the patches you sell for a while
now. I'm sure I will in the next month or so as time permits. Currently I'm
working on to many things at once and am getting to little done!!!!

Do your patches ease any of the problems I mentioned with edtasm? Things like being able
to actually read, scroll back through, etc the assembler output? Like I said in
my original email I don't understand now how I was ever able to work with edtasm
in the past. It's particularly fussy about syntax, spacing, etc and find errors as they
scroll past is an excercise in futility.

Frank