[Coco] Mickey's Adventure, Winnie the Poo video modes

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Jun 22 21:13:30 EDT 2010

My 9 year old boy just discovered something I wasn't aware of.  He
was to my left playing around with a Drive Pak I'm burning in and he
said, "hey daddy, it's in color now".  He was referring to the Mickey
and Pluto adventure game (an OS-9 game).

I looked over and it was Mickey at the spaceship, in color on my CoCo
3 with Roy's VGA adaptor. The game normally boots up in b/w mode and
is quite annoying not being able to see some color.

He couldn't tell me what keys he hit to make it happen because he was
hitting all of them with one finger like a piano.  After about 2
minutes we figured out that <M> turns on color mode, and <F> flips
the artifact colors.

--
~ Roger Taylor