[Coco] GIMEchip CoCo EAGLE Library (GIMEchip.com Work In Progress - Not Even Beta Yet).

sales at gimechip.com sales at gimechip.com
Fri Jun 11 23:29:57 EDT 2010

I have uploaded an EAGLE library for the CoCo to CoCo3.com. It is my hope that this ever growing library will entice other CoCo users to create CoCo Hardware. It is compatible with the current free version of EAGLE and yes, it includes the GIME :-) If you need a part not in the library for your project, let me know and I'll create the part and add it to the library. The post and download link is here:
http://www.coco3.com/community/2010/06/gimechip-coco-eagle-library-gimechip-com-work-in-progress-not-even-beta-yet

I've also uploaded the library to the maltedmedia ftp.

-John