[Coco] MM/1 specs...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jun 3 19:12:36 EDT 2010

I received an e-mail recently from someone in ... the Netherlands? ... asking if I knew much about the MM/1. They are trying to port K-Windows over to different hardware!

"
I am a huge 68k fan and build my own boards (68000/68020/68030). They run all OS9 or homedeveloped software (including DSP). I would like to get a windows variant running on my 68000 + straight thru video board (512*256*256grey) and I am trying to patch K-Windows for it. But there is hardly any info on the net about the MM/1 related to hardware and memorymap (various adresses in the range 9ffc40, 9ffce0 etcetc). Can you help me with some background info, schematics, memory-map or even a devicelist in the MM/1 the give me a clue? Really hope you can help me,
 "

I suggested they check out this list.

		-- A