[Coco] Good memories with Mr. Bjork

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Jul 29 19:50:01 EDT 2010

On Jul 29, 2010, at 6:30 PM, Willard Goosey wrote:
> I wish I could back up my copy.

Carl England's DEFEATER can, I am sure.

>  Socorro doesn't have the most
> reliable power grid in the universe, and one lightning strike when I'm
> playing Z'89 could be the end of a nearly-irreplacable disk. :-(

U.P.S., my friend. Even the cheap APC or Belkin ones you can find for around $40-$50 should power a CoCo and drives (monitor, etc. can go to normal surge side). I have my video stuff (TiVo, etc.) on a UPS, my computer, and my internet stuff -- even have a UPS for my CoCO gear for when I get it out of storage.

		-- A