[Coco] Good memories with Mr. Bjork

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 29 07:33:19 EDT 2010

I **think** that is the article that asks Steve who is his favorite programmer?..Reply, I am...or something like that.

I loved it, killer response! Aaron, it was a GREAT article and does take a person back in time. I need to go back and read it again!

Just to mention a few of these people that molded our lives.....

Terry Ritter, John Dumas, Don Weiss on the hardware side, Steve Bjork and many others on the software side.

Not sure about others but I do think about what if...We never had this machine or these people that dedicated so much of their life to this processor/machine!

Thank you all!

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9