[Coco] OS-9 Floppy / Printer configuration?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 00:02:44 EDT 2010

On Monday, July 26, 2010 11:55:01 pm Chad H did opine:

> The "Getting started with NitrOS9" PDF manual mentions a 'disk 2' that
> contains a folder of modules along with some pre-made scripts on
> creating some custom bootstrap builds.  However, I'm unable to locate
> this disk on the NitrOS9 website :(
>
> - Chad

I expect its there unless the nightly build script is now broken.  I have
some images I made back in February on my web site if they will work for
you.

<http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene/nitros9/level1/coco/>

should show you a directory listing.  You would want:

nos96809l1_40d_1.dsk
nos96809l1_40d_2.dsk

Both are 40 track double sided images, and the first one, if written to a
floppy with the right writer SW, should boot.

If you have an 80 track DS drive, the next image down is the whole
enchilada, but I do not know if it will be bootable in that format which is
equal to a 720k DD diskette.

[...]

--
Cheers, Gene