[Coco] OS-9 Floppy / Printer configuration?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:41:54 EDT 2010

Ok, I've backed up a little bit.  My current thinking tells me the easiest
way to get a slimmed down "OS-9" that works well with Double-sided drives is
going to be to take the NitrOS9 and strip out the bootstrap modules I don't
need.  I've been toying around with saving the original bootstrap modules
and then using OS9Gen to rebuild the bootstrap leaving out some of the
modules.  So far, I've only gotten a NitrOS9 copyright screen but it goes no
further.

Here was the last list of original bootstrap modules...

REL		KRN		KRNP2
INIT		BOOT		IOMAN
RBF		RB1773	D0
D1		D2		DD
SCF		VTIO		COVDG
TERM		SCBBP		P
SCBBT		T1		PIPEMAN
PIPER		PIPE		CLOCK
CLOCK2	SYSGO		SHELL

Latest OS9Gen I used included...
RB1773
D0
VTIO
TERM
IOMAN
RBF
SCF
SYSGO
CLOCK
CLOCK2
SCBBT
SCBBP
COVDG

This resulted in bootup to NitrOS9 logo...went no further

Which modules are a must to include for proper bootup?!

Thanks.

- Chad