[Coco] Code your way, Was: scary old code

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Jul 23 02:29:43 EDT 2010

  While I spend most of my coding time these days writing in some object
based language, I long for simpler times of 6809 or 68000 coding when
you created your own SDK.

Maybe we should create our own BASIC interpreter call it "Freedom" BASIC.

As in Freedom from the overkill world of "You must programming the way I
tell you to code!"

Now, that would be a breath of fresh air!

Steve (6809er) Bjork