[Coco] yet another drivewire4 beta version

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:41:51 EDT 2010

I put up another update tonight.  This fixes a couple bugs, adds
detailed logging of MIDI events (needed it to fix one of the bugs),
and removes the boot disks from the package. I realized that the disks
included in the previous beta package did not include the updated
modules that provide faster virtual serial output.
The beta is now set to boot directly from the latest nightly NitrOS9
disks so special disks are not needed.  By default it will use the
6809 CoCo3 version, but there are disk sets preconfigured for coco
1/2, 6309 coco3, and Gary Becker's Coco3FPGA.  If you're using
DriveWire with MESS, still have to make you own disks or use the one I
have on the beta web site.  Maybe I can add a MESS disk to the nightly
builds at some point.   If you are using DW on a server that does not
have internet access, or if you want to use your own boot disk, its
easy to configure DW to use that instead.

-Aaron