[Coco] MPI replacements?

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Sun Jul 11 03:50:20 EDT 2010

Sorry about getting the name wrong :-)
So you did the MESS emulations? COOL
I just recently tried them and the beta machine would have been marvelous. I
imagine they are rare?
Thanks for the info.
I'm just looking for projects to keep me designing and working away and the
Dragon Beta really looks cool. Does one of the CPU's run just the video, or
are they both dedicated to processing power? I imagine OS-9 would scream if
that's the case.
I would love to find one, but I've probably got a better chance at loacting
a dodo bird? :-)
Thanks - John