[Coco] Review of CoCoNet/MicroSD DrivePak

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 00:52:36 EDT 2010

The only suggestion I have is to make an alternate page format.  While
I love the CoCo style, man, that webpage really messes with my eyes
after a couple of minutes!

No offense meant, your site is awesome.  I love the content, but it's
kind of hard to read for more than a few minutes.  (Maybe using the
CoCo for so many years is why my eyes are messed up in the first
place!)