[Coco] MPI replacements?

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Thu Jul 8 08:19:07 EDT 2010

James,
I am working on a similar project. I am currently in the process of
correcting all of the errors pointed out by list-members, plus a few I have
discovered since... It isn't small - has 8 slots, but can be made with only
4 and is ATX powered. It is a high priority project as it has garnered more
interest than any of my other projects.
-John