[Coco] Cloud-9's 512K Upgrade

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 23:15:01 EDT 2010

Hehe... I was going to do a quickie review of the 512k upgrade, but, I think
John beat me to it... lol.

I bought mine in kit form so it took a little longer than 5 minutes, but, it
does work great and it's a heck of a lot easier than trying to track down
the appropriate SIMMs for the home brew upgrade.

Brian