[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 87, Issue 8

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Jul 7 09:15:15 EDT 2010

Compile/Synthesis time is dependant on the design, which FPGA/CPLD used, as well as the
computer. I would almost think that OS has some impact also. As for the computer, the more
RAM the better. Large designs need a huge amount of RAM or huge swap space on the disk.
Still swap space is far slower than RAM.

james