[Coco] Surface Mount Soldering

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 00:30:59 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Little John (GIMEchip.com)
<sales at gimechip.com> wrote:
> This guy has some amazing videos on SMT soldering - I never get bored just watching these. Some have sound, some are silent, but they are beatiful nonetheless :-)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQXhny3R7lk
> This is the vertical drag technique that my dad uses too.
> -John
> P.S. check out all of this guys videos if you have time. They are amazing.
> -Lil' J

That is interesting to watch.  I recently got a ham license and have
been soldering together some very simple circuits to reduce
interference when connecting a radio to an PC to decode digital
modes.. anyway, boy am I bad at soldering!  That guy is like the
maestro of solder.

There are a lot of good "how to" videos on youtube for all kinds of
things, if you're in to do-it-yourself, its a great resource.