[Coco] An 8-Slot Multi-Pak Design for my Color Computer Friends

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Mon Jul 5 16:11:12 EDT 2010

James,
I was just reading some of my replies to you - As it is impossible to
transfer tones of voice, etc. via e-mail, I was afraid that my replies (at
least one of them)  to you might have sounded as if I was trying to be
rude - This is NOT the case - I just wanted you to know that I value each
and every one of your observations regarding this design and you have
pointed out plenty of areas that I need to improve - I APPRECIATE THIS my
Friend. Thank You - John