[Coco] Howto for Altera DE1?

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Sun Jul 4 16:32:55 EDT 2010

Wouldn't it be better to use a dynamically-sized array or perhaps
List<DWDiskSector> than allocating the maximum theoretical disk size for
each image? If you use an array, you'll have to calculate the size of the
array prior to allocation. If you use a List<DWDiskSector>, the array can be
allocated on the fly as you add items to the list.

From: "Steven Hirsch" <snhirsch at gmail.com>