[Coco] 26-3124 M.P.I. Upgrade #2

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Fri Jul 2 23:08:37 EDT 2010

Brian, I just noticed that you said the chip used in this particular upgrade
is 16 pins - and so can't be a 74ls10. The picture is kind of blurred and I
can't make out the part number. Could you tell me how the chip is numbered?
Obviously, the 74LS10 isn't the only way to upgrade the MPI - basically, you
just change the addresseing based on A7, as well as CTS* and SLENB* so there
are numerous different ways to obtain the same result. The reason that I
used the 16V8 gal is that it was just easier for me and my lame eyesight to
work with :-)
-John