[Coco] Prototype PCB's

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Jul 1 21:18:33 EDT 2010

At 10:30 PM 6/30/2010, you wrote:
>Gene,
>I usually generate excellon drill files and gerb274x using EAGLE's
>default CAM processor settings. How much would the Drills cost? I
>could probably talk my dad into getting them for you. This would be
>great - It would allow me to get some of this stuff tested. I
>release all of my projects as "open" projects so anybody can use
>them as they see fit. Prototyping is getting more difficult for me
>due to the decline of my eyesight and this would definitely be a
>great boon to my projects.
>Thanks for all your help - John

John,

Something odd is happening.  I've received about 30 PayPal notices
that the same transaction ID keeps getting subitted for a $5 payment,
and this has continued since yesterday and occurs at random
times.  Are you trying to get your link posted in the tag cloud?

Please let me know what is going on.

--
~ Roger Taylor