[Coco] Good memories with Mr. Bjork

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:50:22 EDT 2010

I was working on improving some scans of The Color Computer Magazine
tonight and happened to notice an interview with Mr. Steve Bjork
entitled "Playin' Around" (Feb 84)

The picture on the first page is awesome..  Steve at age 25, sitting
on a four wheeler (apparently indoors), wearing a sports coat and full
on 80s tie.  Man that takes me back.  Makes you appreciate how much
has changed in ~30 years.  Those were good times.

It's a good interview with details about all kinds of CoCo games.  I
enjoyed reading it.  Thanks again Steve!  I'll never forget the first
computer program I ever saw in person: Popcorn, with Steve Bjork on
the title screen  :)

-Aaron