[Coco] An 8-Slot Multi-Pak Design for my Color Computer Friends

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Sat Jul 3 19:12:40 EDT 2010

This is my latest project, designed just for you guys and the readers of CoCo3.com. I worked on this for about 9 hours when my internet was off. Hopefully it will be of some use to some of you.

It is taking a lot longer to do the write up than it did to complete the design, but I have posted Part 1 (of 2) here:
http://www.coco3.com/community/2010/07/this-is-part-1-of-2-of-an-8-slot-mpi-multi-pak-interface-design-for-my-friends-at-coco3-com-andor-the-maltedmedia-list-members-from-your-friend-johngimechip-com

Let me know if you spot any potential problems. I'll get part two typed up and posted by tomorrow.

Enjoy. Let me know if you find any errors in my design. I'll fix any that crop up.

Your Friend - Lil' John