[Coco] FOUND: Burke_&_Burke_RSB_Disks

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Thu Jul 1 03:53:34 EDT 2010

After much searching I was able to locate a partial set of RSB. The Disk 1 I do not believe is the actual RSB disk, as it doesn't match the Rainbow Review of this product. Thankfully, however, Disk 2 was the correct disk and is the disk needed to generate the RSB executable file for running DECB under OS-9. This is an Amazing piece of programming. Disk 3 is the result of running Disk 2 and contains RSB ready to run - it was generated by a fellow member of the list from Disk 2 - THANKS MAN! I was beginning to think that RSB was extinct and when I'd almost given up, it landed in my lap. If anyone has the complete set including Disk 1 and the documentation, would you please contact me? I have posted this because Chris Burke released his products as ShareWare (so I've been told & I read it in an archived message as well). And many thanks to the fellow list member who got it working for me.
http://www.coco3.com/community/2010/07/burke__burke_rsb_disks