[Coco] floppy disk controller question for those that still use them

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:17:56 EST 2010

Hi, Gene,

don't shoot me for saying this, but.....

I'd assume that you are using the stock rb1773 driver on that disk, and not
the no-halt one?

Have you noticed any problems reading disks in Disk BASIC (yeah, yeah, I
know.... I should wash my mouth).

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975