[Coco] princeton listserver status?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 00:46:01 EST 2010

About the Princeton Coco list.....

It's interesting to note that although the listserv reports that the coco
list has 104 members, the last LOG file was for 31 January, 2004.

I'll be interested to see if it is actually still active.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975