[Coco] CoCo3.com is down!

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jan 24 00:44:51 EST 2010

At 03:08 PM 1/23/2010, you wrote:
>Now is working again but it was down for a while I hope that
>whatever it was doesn't happen again...

It was probably just the host doing some work at the time, or too much traffic.

Also, I've been making frequent backups of the entire hosting account
which covers coco3.com and a handful of other sites.  Whether a lucky
bot comes along, or another one of those lucky bastards that gets
through every 2 or 3 years, I'll restore every single bit of site
data to pre-attack status the next time it happens.

--
~ Roger Taylor