[Coco] scred wasRe: problems creating

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jan 23 12:25:14 EST 2010

On Saturday 23 January 2010, Willard Goosey wrote:
>On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 07:11:53PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Aha!  A clue!  Ok, which of these two 'termset' files should I move to
>> /dd/sys/termset?  It does not now exist.
>
>Minicom is VT100/ANSI by default.
>
>Scred looks for terminal type COCO be default, so if you're just using
>scred, the smaller file should be fine.
>
>The bigger one (../maxtor/sys/termset) looks like it's set up for
>Dynastar.  If you're using Dynastar for anything, you'll probably want
>the big one.
>
>Willard

I haven't used ds in 15 years, got tired of it thimble sized buffer that you
couldn't back up in the file with  vi #56k rbf.asm used to hold all of
rbf.asm in memory years ago.  It probably wouldn't now unless ALL the
comments have been thrown away.  I should have broken that into 2 files 2
decades ago, cuz I had to go thru it killing comments to make room for the
next stuff I wanted to do.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

<Mercury> knghtbrd: Eww, find a better name, the movie sucked.. <G>
<Knghtbrd> Mercury: The engine is better than the movie