[Coco] problems creating a boot disk from NitrOS9 03.02.09

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:28:47 EST 2010

Answering my own question here.....

I found that OS9Gen doesn't like to have blank lines in the file of modules that are to be included in the OS9Boot file. Live & learn.

I also found out that edit will not work on a file that has a relative path:

edit ../bootlists/myboot.bl

returns error 216.
I'd bet that it tries to creat its SCRATCH file, but can't do that for some reason.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975