[Coco] CTRL key not working in MESS

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:20:06 EST 2010

Try looking in the coco3.ini (or coco3h.ini if you're running 6309). At the
bottom of the files are your devices (drives). Mine shows the drives I have
selected. If yours doesn't. maybe you can add them manually. The spec is
just the filepath, including filename.

floppydisk1               "C:\Documents and
Settings\Wayne\Desktop\Basic09\attachments_2009_07_13\mess0136b\nos96309l2v030209coco3_80d.os9"

Wayne