[Coco] Hires mouse emulation in VCC

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 23:16:18 EST 2010

I found more. After playing with the defaults, I found that the coco3 item
in the list also has properties. They are the same as the defaults, except
there are 2 extra tabs, Audit and Software.

In this dialog box, I set the following:

Display tab:
tic run in a window
Miscellaneous tab:
tic Use New UI
Controllers tab:
tic Enable mouse input

I now have MESS running in a window, with a menu bar and the mouse
available.

I don't know why I didn't figure all this out in 132b. Now to see if the
warm running issue is resolved. The emulator is running in the background as
I type. Scrolling thru the message doesn't have the hesitations like before.
I think the problem may be solved for me. All to do now is wait and see if
my laptop starts getting warm.

Wayne