[Coco] Hires mouse emulation in VCC

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 21:33:09 EST 2010

All I get is the actual coco screen. No menu bar, no pull-downs. I get the
usual blue (on my laptop) window surround from Windows. This means I can't
select devices etc. while running the emulation.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975