[Coco] Pulldown menus in Basic09

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 18:47:56 EST 2010

The window routine I sent you that uses 5 windows to emulate one window with
panes uses that. It's the overlay window that opens. However, I haven't
written the code to handle menu processing yet. It shouldn't be too
difficult to write. I am working on that, so when I have something to show
you, I'll let you (and the list) know.

Wayne