[Coco] Hires mouse emulation in VCC

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 01:20:48 EST 2010

I have been using MESS on my laptop because I can't get VCC to run on it.
The biggest problem I see with MESS is lack of information on how to
configure it for a given system, when you know nothing about what needs to
be set, or how.

It makes my laptop run warm, and there is visible hesitation in other apps,
no matter what they are. I have looked through the documentation, and if you
are experienced enough in all of the areas concerned to understand it, you
can configure it. Otherwise, you cannot. It would be nice if someone could
come up with a configuration tutorial that walked the novice through the
process.

Wayne