[Coco] Hires mouse emulation in VCC

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 23:58:22 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:01 PM, RJLCyberPunk <cyberpunk at prtc.net> wrote:
> As far as I know you are yes, the program does not provide for the use of a
> high resolution joystick. MESS does however MESS does not provide for the
> use of an emulated Multipak device and VCC does now if anyone could come up
> with a next Gen emulator that combines the best of both this emulators plus
> it could actually produce sound in games like Rampage which none of them do
> I'd be really happy! :D

I've said it before, I'll say it again :)  Why would someone invent a
whole new "next gen" emulator when, as you say, there are two pretty
good emulators already here.  MESS has an incredible advantage in that
it is open source.  Anyone can improve it.  Anyone can add features or
fix bugs or help us turn this into  whatever this "new" emulator that
keeps coming up is supposed to be, and it'll be a heck of a lot less
work.  Don't invent this wheel yet another time, just add a spoke to
the very fine wheel that is MESS.