[Coco] Hires mouse emulation in VCC

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Tue Jan 19 23:01:51 EST 2010

As far as I know you are yes, the program does not provide for the use of a
high resolution joystick. MESS does however MESS does not provide for the
use of an emulated Multipak device and VCC does now if anyone could come up
with a next Gen emulator that combines the best of both this emulators plus
it could actually produce sound in games like Rampage which none of them do
I'd be really happy! :D