[Coco] Off Topic. Glenside member passed away

nuxie at aol.com nuxie at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 22:21:36 EST 2010

 My heart is broken. Howard was a great person to chat with online and was always very upbeat and spunky. I will miss him dearly. He like so many in the coco community helped me find out why my father loved the Tandy Color computers so much. I miss him already. To his family: I am so very sorry for your loss and I grieve with you in my heart. He will be missed by all of us and we shall forever remember him in our hearts.

Mary Kramer
Glenside Color Computer Club Librarian
Editor in Chief CoCoNutz! E-Zine

(please print this out for his family)

any thoughts on taking up donations for his family?