[Coco] Never mind my requests on MESS high resJoystick Emulation I found it out, sorry about the inconveniience and tnaks for all the help!

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Tue Jan 19 20:30:07 EST 2010

OK first of all as Mr Gault pointed out the new user Interface has to be set
in the Miscelaneous tab after one right clicks on properties for the CoCo 3
in MESS. Once that is done you run the CoCo 3 Emulation and once in it you
click on Options and then click on configuration and then on Controller Type
which gives you a Top/Down list of available control types including 2 High
res. Joystick modes one "standard" and the other (CoCoMax style) once you
choose either depeding on the software you are set to go, hope that helps,
where is the FAQ that you pointed me too?