[Coco] I recall back in the day having anapplication thatallowed to program in a windows like GUI inBASIC for theCoCo! Does anyone else remember it and what wasit's name?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:55:02 EST 2010

If I remember correctly, Window Master was a copy protected disk, and
without modification, can not be made into a disk image, at least not for
the MESS and VCC emulators.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975