[Coco] I recall back in the day having an application thatallowed to program in a windows like GUI in BASIC for theCoCo! Does anyone else remember it and what was it's name?

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Mon Jan 18 23:58:52 EST 2010

Hmm... Given the quality I think it was more of a commercially available
product rather than just a listing on Rainbow Magazine. I do not recall if
it used a CoCoMax high res. adapter or something along those lines I did had
CoCo Max as well  and other than the now Extinct PC PaintBrush I have yet to
see such a fine drawing program on the whole present day computer market.