[Coco] What BASIC09 needs is

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jan 18 20:57:08 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 04:07:17PM -0800, Wayne Campbell wrote:
> Joel Ewy wrote:
> >I would think that a reasonably simple pre-processor could add support
> >for constant declarations and text labels for line numbers.

One of the things on my OS-9 To-Do list is port the old GNU M4 macro
processor to OS-9/6X09.  The K&R source is on RTSI, in the OSK
directory somewhere.

If it'll compile under OSK, most of the hard work has already been
done, and it should just need a little tweaking.

If someone was to beat me to the punch, well, let's just say I
wouldn't hold any hard feelings... :-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA