[Coco] We need an FAQ

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:44:12 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz
<dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> At 11:39 AM 1/18/2010, Brian Blake wrote:
>>
>> There have been so many good questions asked and answered here, I'd think the best thing to do would be to make the archives searchable.
>
> That's not going to happen from the list end.
>
> However, downloads are available as zip files for each month since 2003 and can be turned into a searchable database if you'd like to take that on. I
have stored previous list contents from from the princeton list from
1999-2003 in mbx format if you'd like to add those into your database.
I believe some of the earlier lists are also posted on the
maltedmedia.com/coco ftp site.

probably worth mentioning the archives (2003 on) are here:
http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/

as Dennis mentioned, no search.