[Coco] We need an FAQ

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-ix at maltedmedia.com
Mon Jan 18 12:22:28 EST 2010

At 11:39 AM 1/18/2010, Brian Blake wrote:
>There have been so many good questions asked and answered here, I'd
>think the best thing to do would be to make the archives searchable.

That's not going to happen from the list end.

However, downloads are available as zip files for each month since
2003 and can be turned into a searchable database if you'd like to
take that on. I have stored previous list contents from from the
princeton list from 1999-2003 in mbx format if you'd like to add
those into your database. I believe some of the earlier lists are
also posted on the maltedmedia.com/coco ftp site.

Dennis

Country Stores book!
<http://www.amazon.com/Country-Stores-Vermont-Dennis-Bathory-kitsz/dp/1596294752/>
"Three Performance Pieces"!