[Coco] tetris question

brian palmer tigers2roar at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 18 02:06:46 EST 2010

I always assumed that the Tetris Pack automatically determined what coco it was plugged into. So that small snippet of code Robert G posted  would be what determines what coco unit it is plugged into. I Find that snippet of code really effective in what it does on real hardware. But I would say emulators would not be able to use it. May need to update that code for emulator users.
 Try pressing the M key. this sets what monitor is used in coco 3 mode.
Hopefully this will help display colors on what display your using.

laters

Briza