[Coco] Coco > internet... OS9 vs NitrOs9

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:36:52 EST 2010

 This is perfectly clear. I have to build a boot disk to Nitros9.
 I have no problem with this except for the fact that in the past, I have never been able to find a way to access my hard drive. It seems the device descriptors aren't exactly the same. I don't remember right now how this is.  It will take a few days or more for me to get to this project.

 I'll start a new thread on this issue when I get there.

 Thanks, Aaron

George