[Coco] Is there a way to import JPGs or BMPs to a CoCo picture file format that can be used in a program, game etc?

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Sat Jan 16 18:17:13 EST 2010

Where is this Viewer by Robert Gault? Is it a separate program you are
talking about or is one of the dithering options in the viewer?

For some reason I could not attach the small picture of the dithering
options as a picture on this email, but anywhow again if it's a separate
program where can I find it and again even if do let's say I use the save
option. What format does Projector saves in and how does one read the file
from Disk Extended Color Basic, if anybody has the source code that is BASIC
code please post it.