[Coco] CoCo 3 Projector 3 Blues: The program only gives errorsto drive numbers higher than 1 (reposted because ofpossible size violation of previous message)

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Sat Jan 16 12:46:19 EST 2010

the Run"boot" method but is OK I've fixed it now with the added code,still
the program does give you a save feature but does it save the files in a
format that can then be read in a standard fashion from Disk Basic?  It has
been a while since I've done any programming on the CoCo Emulated or not so
if it does can you or someone provide the listing of the program needed to
load a "standard" picture file into memory?