[Coco] multiple windows on a screen in Basic09

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 00:01:25 EST 2010

Hi Robert,

One question:

How can you define a window in Basic09 without having opened a path to it in
the first place?

Should I try to run WCREATE from a shell inside my Basic09 programme?

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975